"TIP OF THE DAY"
- Keep anything that can burn at least three (3) feet from all heat sources including fireplaces, wood stoves, radiators, space heaters or candles.
- Never use an oven to heat your home.
- Only use space heaters that have automatic shut off if it tipped over or becomes too hot.
- Use a metal or heat-tempered glass screen when using your fireplace.
- Maintain heating equipment and chimneys by having them cleaned and inspected annually by a qualified professional.
For more information on how to keep specific heating devices safe, such as a furnace, space heater, kerosene heater, fireplace or wood stove, visit the USFA’s Heating Fire Safety page.
This is where you can come to find the latest information on Amateur Radio (also known as "Ham Radio") related activities and events in El Paso, Texas and the surrounding area.
All Ham Radio clubs and organizations in the area are welcome (and encouraged) to provide information to this site and keep it up to date.
New information is continually being added, so check back regularly.
And don't forget to support your local clubs!
El Paso Ham Radio phone line – (915) 239-5128
Please e-mail any comments, changes, corrections, additions, or updates to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also phone in questions, changes, corrections, additions, or updates to (915) 247-8426 (this is Google voice-mail only). Please leave a call back number so we can get back to you.