"TIP OF THE DAY"
- Backup chargers for a laptop or tablet could include a 12V USB adapter that plugs into a car, an inverter, or a battery jump pack with an USB port.
- People who are deaf or hard of hearing can get important information on a cell phone or pager. Sign up for emergency emails and text messages on your cell phone from your local government alert system.
- Plan how you are going to receive emergency information if you are unable to use a TV, radio or computer. This may include having an adaptive weather alert system to alert you in the event of severe weather.
- Plan for medications that require refrigeration.
- Having flashlights available will also facilitate lip-reading or signing in the dark.
This is where you can come to find the latest information on Amateur Radio (also known as "Ham Radio") related activities and events in El Paso, Texas and the surrounding area.
All Ham Radio clubs and organizations in the area are welcome (and encouraged) to provide information to this site and keep it up to date.
New information is continually being added, so check back regularly.
And don't forget to support your local clubs!
El Paso Ham Radio phone line – (915) 239-5128
Please e-mail any comments, changes, corrections, additions, or updates to email@example.com
You can also phone in questions, changes, corrections, additions, or updates to (915) 247-8426 (this is Google voice-mail only). Please leave a call back number so we can get back to you.